- Services: Mobile DJ
- Venue: Private Venue, Hockley, Essex
- Times: 8:00pm – 01:00am
- Date: 26/09/2015
- Music requested: 70s, 80′s, 80s Groove, Top 40, Rat Pack
We arrived at 7pm and met Lorrayne and husband George who were very friendly and said to help ourselves to any drinks or food.
We were in a marquee which didn’t have the flattest floor in the world so we opted not to put the lighting rig up but to have the moving heads sitting on the front of the mixing desk.
It was an 8pm start but so was the rugby that night so we had to wait till around 10pm before we got our first dancers. After the rugby we got everyone in the marquee to sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Lorrayne and after turned up the party music and got the party under way.
A good night was had by all and we hope to see some of them again as a few people took cards for future weddings and birthdays.
Requests made on the night:
- Weather Girls – We Are Family
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- David Zowie – House Every Weekend
- Temptations – Treat Her Like A Lady
- Foundations – Build Me Up Buttercup
- + Many more!