Baddow Hall Scool Jubilee Party
- Venue - Baddow Hall School, Chelmsford
- Times - 12:00 - 03:00pm
- Date - 1st June 2012
- Music requested - Chart Hits and anything suitable for kids.
This Friday I was Baddow Hall infant and juniors school in Chelmsford for their Jubilee celebrations. This was an afternoon event on the school field which involved the kids having their lunch in the playground with other activities and games going on around.
I arrived at 11am to setup and was ready to go at around 11:30 as there was no need for a lighting rig. A nice easy setup for me.
When the lunchtime bell rang the kids ran out of the school towards the field and started dancing and messing around straight away. I've done quite a few things for Baddow school lately so most of the kids know me and were happy to come and talk to me and ask for any requests.
After about 20 minutes I had a crew of kids wanting to help me DJ and select tracks. For the first hour I was happy for them to select any tracks they wanted and put them in the playlist. After about an hour it got a bit too much for me as there were about 20 - 30 kids wanting their track played next and they didn't seem to get the fact that I had a lot of requests and that theirs was in the cue.
Just before the party was over the kids were presented with a tree that they are going to plant on the school grounds to mark the Queens Jubilee and to finish of the day they all sang "God Save The Queen" which was a great way to finish of the days celebrations.
- LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It
- LMFAO - Sorry For Party Rocking
- Nicki Minaj - Starships
- One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
- Jessie J - Price Tag
- Plus lots more!
Hey Darren & Lee,
Ben and I just wanted to say thank you so much for Saturday - you were both fab , you listened to what we wanted and made it happen. We would recommend you to anyone.
- Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
- Avicii - You Make Me
- Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
- Daft Punk - Get Lucky
- Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
- Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty
- Robin S - Show Me Love
- Livin' Joy - Dreamer
- The Killers - Mr. Brightside
- Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer
- Bryan Adams - Summer of '69
- Whitney - Dance With Somebody
- Jackie Wilson - Higher And Higher