Nicola & Stephen's Wedding
- Venue - Fennes, Bocking, Essex
- Times - 7:00pm - midnight
- Music requested - RnB, 90's, latest dance, UK garage and Chart
This bank holiday Sunday I was at Fennes in Bocking, Essex. This was the first time I had been to Fennes and was pleasantly surprised with the venue.
You walk into an old manor house and out the back is a huge marquee which looks amazing! Depending on how many guests you have and whether you decide to get married at Fennes, the marquee is divided into sections. On Sunday the marquee was separated into three sections. The first section was set-up ready for the ceremony and after the ceremony the second section was opened to reveal the Wedding breakfast area. After the Wedding breakfast the last section is opened to reveal a club like dance floor and DJ box.
This is a lot different to how most other venues work and I was impressed with how well it all worked and how it looked.
They had requested for me to be set-up ready for midday so I was at the Fennes by 11am and was set-up by midday. I disappeared to sort myself out and was back at the venue at 6.45pm ready for 7.30pm.
Nicola and Stephen had requested for me to not play too many 80's tracks as they weren't massive fans of this era of music but did like a bit of Whitney Houston.
- Gnarls Barclay - Crazy
- Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger
- Avicii - Levels
- Shola Ama - Imagine (Club Asylum Remix)
- Sweet Female Attitude - Flowers
"I just wanted to say how grateful we are to you. You were fantastic in Basildon and created a great atmosphere. I personally gave your number to two Party Planners, and a Wedding Planner."
- Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
- PSY - Gangnam Style
- will.i.am - Scream & Shout
- Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
- Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
- LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It
- Robin S - Show Me Love
- Livin' Joy - Dreamer
- The Killers - Mr. Brightside
- Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer
- Bryan Adams - Summer of '69
- Whitney - Dance With Somebody
- Jackie Wilson - Higher And Higher