St. Patrick's Day
This year for St. Patrick's Day, I was down at The White Horse in Ramsden Heath. As usual at the White Horse, they put on a lovely three course meal in the restaurant area and this time had me set-up in the bar next door.
Previously, I've been set-up at the back of the restaurant area, ready to kick off as soon as everyone had finished eating.
On Saturday, like I said, I was set-up in the bar and when I've been here before, it's appeared to be fairly hard to convince people to move from their tables to the bar/disco area. This time we had a couple of large groups and a few couples come through to the bar area.
I'm not going to lie, the dance floor wasn't exactly rammed but the requests were certainly coming in.
- Maroon 5 - "Moves Like Jagger" (feat. Christina Aguilera)
- David Guetta - "Titanium" (feat. Sia)
- Kelly Clarkson - "Stronger"
- Rizzle Kicks - "Mama Do The Hump"
- Labrinth - "Earthquake"
- Adele - "Rolling In The Deep"
As it was St. Patrick's Day, I thought I would finish the night off with a bit of U2 and Sunday Bloody Sunday.
"I just wanted to say how grateful we are to you. You were fantastic in Basildon and created a great atmosphere. I personally gave your number to two Party Planners, and a Wedding Planner."
- Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
- PSY - Gangnam Style
- will.i.am - Scream & Shout
- Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
- Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
- LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It
- Robin S - Show Me Love
- Livin' Joy - Dreamer
- The Killers - Mr. Brightside
- Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer
- Bryan Adams - Summer of '69
- Whitney - Dance With Somebody
- Jackie Wilson - Higher And Higher