- Services: Wedding DJ
- Venue: The Ivory Rooms in Billericay
- Times: 7:30pm – 12:30am
- Date: 26/06/2014
- Music requested: Top 40, RnB, House Music, Party Music
This weekend, me and Lee were at The Ivory Rooms in Billericay for Danielle & Mark’s Wedding reception.
When we arrived at The Ivory Rooms the speeches had just started so we killed a few minutes looking around the new and improved layout of The Ivory Rooms.
When the speeches had finished, we jumped into action and started setting up as we only had around half an hour to set-up before they wedding guests were going to be allowed back into the room ready for the cutting of the cake and first dance.
After the cutting of the cake and first dance we went straight into some 80’s grooves which went down really well. Throughout the night we played a good mix of genres to keep everyone dancing.
We were due to finish at midnight but the manager told us that he was happy for us to play on until around 12.30am. Apart from one or two tunes, the dance floor was busy all night and a good night had by all.
Requests made on the night:
- The Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
- Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes – The Love I Lost
- Jocelyn Brown – Somebody Else´s Guy
- Sister Sledge – Thinking Of You
- Jamiroquai – Space Cowboy (David Morales Classic Remix)
- + many more!