- Services: Wedding DJ & Starlit Dance Floor
- Venue: St John’s Community Centre, Essex
- Times: 5:30pm – 11:00pm
- Date: 16/05/2015
- Music requested: Top 40, 70′s & 80′s, 90′s, Party
We had an early start this week and needed to be in Colchester and setup by 5pm. We left Billericay around 2:45pm and arrived dead on time to be setup ready for a 5:30pm start.
Guests started to arrive at 5:30ish and didn’t have long to wait for some food. Lisa and Dean had organised a fish & chip van for the wedding breakfast and so it wasn’t long before everyone got stuck in.
At around 8pm, we had a few short speeches, cleared a few tables, cut the cake shortly followed by Lisa and Dean’s first dance. Their first dance was a bit of a favourite for most at the minute, Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Load.
After the first dance, we cracked on with the floor fillers and managed to get most of their guests up and dancing at one point or another.
Requests made on the night:
- Jermaine Stewart – We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off
- Carly Rae Jepsen – I Really Like You
- The Jacksons – Blame It On The Boogie
- Jackie Wilson – Higher and Higher
- Jocelyn Brown – Somebody Else’s Guy
- + many more!