- Services: Mobile Wedding DJ
- Venue: The Warren Golf Club, Essex
- Times: 7:30pm – 12:00am
- Date: 24/07/2015
- Music requested: Top 40, 80s Groove, Motown, 70s & 80s, Commercial Dance
We arrived at the venue on time at 6:30pm to setup ready for a 7:30pm start. When we arrived they had just started the speeches so we had about a half hour wait until we could get in.
After setting up, we had half an hour of warm up music before we did the cutting of the cake and the first dance. This weeks cake was 3 tiers with a cake on top with the bottom two layers filled with doughnuts, happy days!
Straight after the first dance we had a full dance floor which we managed to keep busy until midnight. As always we played a varied selection to suit all ages from the motown era through to today’s top 40 hits.
Requests made on the night:
- Reef – Place Your Hands
- One Direction – Steal My Girl
- Calvin Harris – Feel So Close
- Jermaine Stewart – We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off
- Luther Vandross – Never Too Much
- + Many more!