- Services: Wedding DJ
- Venue: Manor of Groves Hotel, Hertfordshire
- Times: 7:30pm – midnight
- Date: 24/04/2015
- Music requested: Top 40, Indie, 90s Hits
This Friday me and Lee were in Hertfordshire for Paul & Mette’s wedding reception.
When we finally reached our destination the speeches had just started but we were able to still get in and setup as the dance floor area was sectioned off with fitted room dividers.
We started a little later than planned due to the speeches overrunning. As requested, before the first dance we played some stuff for the kids to keep them entertained.
The dance floor was pretty busy for most of the night and at one point or another we had nearly all of their guests on the floor at the same time.
Requests made on the night:
- Kenny Loggins – Footloose
- Bobby Brown – Two Can Play That Game
- Whitney Houston – I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- Jocelyn Brown – Somebody Else’s Guy
- Jet – Are You Gonna Be My Girl
- + many more!